Online Teaching Certificate Program
" Data Analytics Core Group ( A Training wing of ITEPH ) Lucknow"
Please fill the following details
The capacity is full now, so we have to close the registration.
However, we shall run the program again and not disappoint you.
ONLINE TEACHING CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
This program will help the participants to assimilate the online learning process of creating resources and activities to design educational online courses. The program modules will have talks based on online learning, scheduling teaching and procedure that fascinate participants in devising cooperative activities, classroom interaction and designing evaluation methods suitable for online environment.
The OTC is a three-phased program which will be conducted ONLINE exclusively. The e-certificate for each phase will be issued to the participants.
Each day will consist of the following elements:
- An introductory PowerPoint Lecture (Online Screen Share)
- Online demonstration of Phenomenon/ Concept (Online Screen Share)
- Hands-on Practice as deliverables based on assignments (Activity)
- Sharing of Open Educational Resources (e-Text & Video) for further study and review
Data Analytics Core Group (DACG), which is a training wing of ITEPH, consists of well qualified team of faculties and Computer Professionals of universities in India with strong computational, mathematical and statistical skills. We provide advice on designing of experiments, data analysis, programming, statistical tools for general biological and socio-economic studies.
DACG provides a well-organized, efficient service to meet the needs of the Higher Education, Government and Corporate Sectors. Operating at local, regional and national levels, DACG provides data analysis training and consultancy services.
|Phase 1||Phase 2||Phase 3|
|DURATION||7 DAYS||7 DAYS||7 DAYS|
|DATES||27.05.2020 — 02.06.2020||04.06.2020 — 10.06.2020||12.06.2020 — 18.06.2020|
|CERTIFICATE||Online Teaching Certificate (Academic)||Online Teaching Certificate (Professional)||Online Teaching Certificate (Advanced)|
|*An amount of Rs. 100 has been waved off in each phase due to Covid-19 pandemic.|
|ELIGIBILITY||Under Graduate and Above||Under Graduate and Above||Under Graduate and Above|
|TOPICS TO BE COVERED||1. Google Meet and Overview of
2. Overview of Google Classroom Platform.
3. Advance Features of Google Classroom and other Google apps.
4. Online assignments submission and evaluation.
5. Creation of Google docs and forms.
6. Online Examination, creation of Question paper and Quiz in Google Class.
7. Live Stream a Video Meeting (Webinar)
8. Roadmap to Online Teaching.
9. Open Educational Resources (OER) and Repositories.
10. Instructional Design.
11. Learning Management System (LMS).
12. Script preparation and Recording (Audio) of PowerPoint lecture using open/ freeware .
13. Introduction to Teleprompter.
14. Editing of your recorded audio lectures.
15. Script preparation and Recording (Video) of PowerPoint lecture using open/
16. Editing of recorded video.
17. Demonstration of Screen Capture and Screencastify.
18. Creating YouTube channel to publish your transcript, audio clip and video.
19. Uploading/ Publishing your Video on Google Drive and YouTube.
20. Understanding Jargon of MOOCs.
21. Moodle delivery platform based on SWAYAM pedagogy
Prof. Ram Karan Singh
Former Head, Department of Statistics and
Former Dean, Faculty of Science,
University of Lucknow, Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh (India) &
Director, Institute of Tropical Epidemiology & Public Health [ITEPH]
For more details, visit: https://dacg.in/prof-r-k-singh/
REGISTRATION & FEE• For Registration, interested candidates are required to submit the REGISTRATION FORM given on the link http://www.iteph.org/otcdacgregister.php available at https://dacg.in latest by 25th May, 2020.
• Your candidature shall not be entertained in case of non-receipt of Registration Fees .
• Candidates are required to submit the Registration Fees by Online transfer through UPI/ NEFT/ IMPS/ RTGS and submit the scanned copy/ screenshot of the transaction receipt to:
Please Keep the following things in mind:
• Download GOOGLE MEET Video Conferencing Software.
• Participant will need a Computer/ Laptop with a high speed Internet connection, a webcam and compatible headphones.
• Program Link and Password shall be sent to the registered email address of each participant daily 30 minutes before the class.
• Online Class Joining request will not be entertained 15 minutes after the commencement of the class.
• Keep your Microphone on Mute throughout the class/ webinar.
• Dress in Proper Formal Clothing in case you choose to appear through your webcam.
• Please do not share the meeting password to others in order to control load on live class/meet.